This package of six meetings (typically five 1-hour and one 2-hour consultation) is
- Discovering (or getting back in touch with) your natural abilities, gifts, passions, talents, & values,
We will use the Highlands Ability Battery aptitude assessment to get clear on your natural abilities and discuss your best-fit career possibilities, help you choose the best career(s) for you to target, and then work on moving forward with practical strategies as needed, including polishing/crafting your resume to make you stand out to your best-fit employers, job search strategies, mindset, and other application strategies for success.
The Career Transition Coaching Program includes:
- Seven hours consultation (one 2-hour meeting and five 1-hour meetings) ,
- Highlands Ability Battery objective natural ability assessment with personalized career suggestions,
- Interest Profiler,
- Coaching on creating your personal vision map,
- Coaching on resumes, interviewing, etc,
- 11 application-focused reports, and
- Unlimited coaching and feedback on assignments by Voxer (a free walkie-talkie app) between the six meetings.
(All seven hours/six meetings must be used by one person within 4 months of purchase, unless prior arrangements have been made.)